Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fabric collection almost done!



I am very excited to have the patterns almost complete! I have used a color pallette that reminds me of my gramma Helen... I miss her so much! These warm colors remind me of all the great things gramma's are: warm, loving, sweet, and caring. I can almost taste her chocolate chip cookies I have made the patterns a little more modern than she might have had in her closet... but it is such a fun expression of pattern I think she would like today!


http://www.spoonflower.com/collections/2489

After I finish one more design, I am going to do a line based on my gramma Betty's fabulous scandinavian design. I am so excited about this... I am not sure if I'll be able to keep the line to just 12 designs!!

Once I get these completed, I will be able to start adding these great designs into the Sketchbook. Which design will be able to grace the cover? You will have to follow my creative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment