Monday, April 18, 2011

Design Meditation

Finding myself back! Sigh. It is late and of course it is the time when I decide to redo my blog. I am such a night owl. Good thing I have some good music and some raspberry filled chocolate to get me through!

I have decided through my creative journey to get a Graphic Design Degree through Full Sail University: www.FullSail.edu. I am in class number #2: Designing Computer Graphics and I am having a blast! Who knew school could be so fabulous? Okay, so I am kind of a school-lover, but don't tell anybody.

I would love to be able to use this blogging medium to breathe a little everyday perspective into my life. So many creative ventures, so many projects, so many choices, it can be overwhelming at times. Exciting, but I can go a little overboard. I can organize and discuss and theorize til my heart is satisfied. This will be my design meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment