Tuesday, August 2, 2011

COLOR everyday!

As I get started on a new class, Color Theory, I realize that I have not begun my next 30 day project. Hmm. Let me think... what could I do? How about color palettes? :@)

So, though I may feel like it's cheating a bit, I will post a new color palette everyday, possibly using some of my homework assignments to give me inspiration. I hope that I will gain a little perspective on all of the things that can inspire color choices. I will use photographs, words, emotions, magazines... pretty much anything I can find that will give me great ideas on color. I will be bringing my camera with me when I do errands, hang out with the kids... you never know when I might be inspired!

I hope to use Kuler (an adobe program/community ALL ABOUT COLOR) to share with my designer friends and post my discoveries on my blog to share with all my other fabulous followers. If you have suggestions on color inspiration, please don't hesitate to share!

Here we go!!

COOL TROPICS & Peachy Sunrise
-- color palette for my personal brand, including HR graphic/surface design & HeatherRothStyle (my etsy site all-about fabric!)

2 comments:

  1. If you notice, my banner for the top of my blog is designed using these colors! The peach will be used in a logo I am still developing! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather, I really like what you are doing with your color choices. I like the Cool Tropics and Peachy Sunrise. If I were you though I would saturate your colors just a little bit more. It will bring out the richness of the your color choices.
    Ronald (Full Sail)

    ReplyDelete