Friday, August 5, 2011

Exterior Dream Palette


This palette was designed with my house in mind. The brown is close to the existing color of the siding. I would like to use the gray/purple to paint the brick of my home, which faces the front, to ground it (and cover up the ugly brick.) The white has a little cool tone to it and I would use this to beef up the molding. The sage is the color of the accents: cushions on the furniture, pots, lights, etc. And the green, of course, represents the plants.

Wouldn't it be cool if I can get a photo of the house on tomorrow with my color palette? Hope to make that happen with my new photoshop skills!

2 comments:

  1. neato! how do you decide how many colors you get to include?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The program I use is for a max of 5, but I can do any less than that. I just like 5... lots of options. I have always been one of those people who buy a shirt because of all the pretty colors it comes in. Then I have to buy at least 3. (Though I would be 5 if I had the money!)

    ReplyDelete