Friday, May 27, 2011

Damask 7


My last pattern for Pattern Everyday! It has been such a fun endeavor and I have learned so much! I really like this last pattern, though I realize Damask 6 was my most realistic damask pattern. This one is more simple and fresh, but I really like the sweet yellow shades. I designed this one all on my own sketching... building and adding details inside the main shape.
Thank you to all who have been looking at my patterns as I go along. I hope to keep posting what I am working on as my classes change and I continue on my graphic design quest. Have a beautiful Memorial Day Weekend... whew, I am done!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful and sunny. Yellow is a difficult color. It can be too cheery, or too acidic. This is just the right shade. And I love the pattern. perfect amt of white to balance the yellow.

    ReplyDelete